The new EL-USB-TC-LCD is a low cost, compact temperature data logger that works with standard K, J or T type thermocouples. It has a built-in LCD to provide real-time display of the current temperature. A standard USB interface allows the EL-USB-TC-LCD to be plugged into a PC for set-up or downloading stored data.
The EL-USB-TC-LCD is ideal for monitoring temperatures from -200°C to 1300°C (depending on thermocouple type) commonly found in freezers, refrigerators, oven, manufacturing equipment, or process lines. It can store up to 32,000 points in internal memory and also features 2 user programmable alarm limits. Other features include:
- 8 Selectable logging rates from 1/second to every 12 hours
- Immediate, delayed or push to start logging modes
- Selectable data overwrite mode
- Battery powered for up to 1 year
- 4 Digit display displays current, maximum and minimum values
- LED status indicators
- Supplied with K type thermocouple
The EL-USB-TC-LCD comes with software for Windows 2000, XP and Vista to configure the data logger, download and graph stored data or export data for other applications.
For more information, click the following link to the EL-USB-TC-LCD Data Sheet, or call us at 1-800-956-4437. For more information on all of the different data logging products we offer, visit our web site, www.DataLoggerInc.com.