Computer Aided Solutions is pleased to announce that we have been appointed as master distributor for Ibexis Data Logging Systems in the United States and Canada. Ibexis, headquartered in Manchester, England, provides a complete and integrated solution that allows access to real time data over the internet from sensors or instruments in remote locations.
The Ibexis solution comprises 3 main elements:
- A highly sophisticated telemetry device with a built-in data logger that connects to third party sensors or instruments
- Integrated communications software that uploads data from the remote location to our secure servers
- Web based presentation of data in a variety of formats that can be accessed by customers via a standard browser
Ibexis systems have been used in a number of different applications including agricultural monitoring, weather and climate monitoring, waster water and water monitoring and emissions monitoring. The flexible analog inputs can interface to temperature sensors, strain gauge/bridge sensors or sensors with a 4-20 mA or voltage output.
The MSP Data Logger/Remote Telemetry Unit offers:
- 5 Differential/10 single ended analog inputs
- 8 Digital input/output channels
- 2 Serial channels
- Up to 6 sensor power supplies
- Built-in GPRS modem
- Standalone battery/solar power regulator
- Removable SD memory card
- IP65 weather resistant enclosure
To find out more about Ibexis data logging systems, visit the Ibexis Product Page on our web site or call us at 800-956-4437. For information on all of the data logging products we offer, visit our web site, www.DataLoggerInc.com.