The new TR-74Ui from TandD can simultaneously measure and record Illuminance, Ultraviolet Light Level (UV), Temperature and Humidity. In addition to these, the TR-74Ui is also capable of displaying Cumulative Illuminance and Cumulative UV on the LCD display. The product is an all-in-one package that includes the data logger unit, sensors and software. By simply connecting to a PC via USB and carrying out a few easy steps, the measurement and recording of data can be started.
Other features include:
* Luminosity range of 0 -130k lx
* UV range of 0 – 30 mw/cm2
* Internal exposure accumulation
* Cosine corrected readings
* Temperature measuring range: -0°C to 55°C
* Humidity measuring range: 10% to 95% RH
* 8,000 point/channel memory
* Operates up to 6 months on single AA battery
* Includes Windows software to setup, monitor, download, graph
and export data
The TR-74Ui is very useful in a range of applications where measuring and recording incident visible and UV radiation is important including art museums and other exhibit forums to manage illuminosity and help prevent deterioration of exhibits, management during all aspects of plant and food production, development, testing, manufacture and sales of products for cutting UV ray exposure, UV reduction in schools and universities, management of luminosity and UV rays in homes and offices and management in the production, storage and sales of foodstuffs and beverages.
For more information please go to the TR-74Ui Product Page at or call us at 800-956-4437. For more information on over 100 data logging systems for all types of applications, please visit the CAS Dataloggers web site.