CAS Dataloggers has a great selection of equipment data loggers to monitor and record 4-20 mA process current signals provided by many common types of sensors and transducers. Data from current loops, widely used in applications where long cable runs and noise are concerns, can easily be captured for record keeping, alarming or diagnostics.
With a wide selection, we can provide the exact product to fit your needs depending on the number of channels required, sample rate, data storage required and other requirements of the application. A sampling of our products includes:
- MilliAmper – Single channel, battery powered for remote applications with a removable memory card
- Accsense A1-10 Pod – Wireless monitoring with automatic upload and a web interface
- Grant Squirrel SQ20xx – Portable battery operated loggers ideal for temporary collection and trouble shooting
- Datataker DT8x – Rugged, industrial data loggers with flexible inputs, alarms and triggering
- Delphin – High speed data loggers for capturing transient events.
For more information, visit our DC Current Data Logger Page or call us at 800 956-4437 to discuss your needs with one of our sales engineers. We can also help you find sensors for pressure, flow, temperature or other parameters to go along with the data logger. Visit our web site CAS Dataloggers for a complete selection of data logging and recording equipment